Construction and Project Management
EPTCON has a deep pool of knowledge and resource earned from formal education and on site field construction knowledge. We are a diversely blended group of professionals that will manage your project from start to finish on a turn-key principle. A culture of safety throughout our entire team has kept us in the forefront of our industry. Managing multiple subcontractors to complete a job is time consuming and costly which is why we have excelled- We do it all for you. The high voltage industry can be complicated and fiercely competitive. Therefore we have forged some of the best leaders that will take charge and execute your project safely, efficiently, within the guidelines of the scope, and on schedule.
High Voltage Construction Services
- Switchyard foundation preparation, site drainage, backfill and fencing
- Switchyard cable trench construction
- Transformer containment reservoirs and blast walls
- Substation structural steel, HSS or lattice type including dead end entrance towers
- Power transformer offloading & transport/assembly & oil filling
- Circuit breakers and circuit switchers of all types and sizes including assembly, calibration, oil and SF6 gas filling
- Medium voltage switchgear installation of all sizes including arc proof, metal clad and metal enclosed
- Load break and air break disconnect switches of all voltage ratings including setup calibration and maintenance
- Switchyard bus-work including rigid and strain bus, tubular aluminum welding and ISO-Phase bus
- Complete grounding systems including neutralizing transformers and teleline isolation
- Transmission line, design, & detailing
Download an example of some of the projects we have EPC York Energy Center.